Monday, March 8, 2010

Midterm Project

For my Midterm Project I would like to create a paper on how companies are using new forms of communications, as well as entertainment communication programs to better the efficiency and work output of the company. I think it is very interesting that some companies are using already existing video games to recruit people for the company, as well as promote the company. One thing that shocked me was when in a video we watched they talked about how big companies these days are now using programs like "Second Life," and World of Warcraft, as a means to communicate with other branches and people. They even held meetings over these programs. I would like to discuss the negatives and positives that come along with the usage of such programs for important things in a company.

1 comment:

  1. sounds good.. I think there will be a lot of new research on this subject online for you to reference and draw from

    ReplyDelete