Monday, March 8, 2010

Partner Questions- Solo, I was absent from class on this day.

1) I believe that amateur, user generated home movies will continue to get much better, in a professional way. We have all seen how technology has advanced in short periods of time, and I believe it will continue, and as it does, people's movies and videos will continue to advance to new levels as well.
2) Due to the different views people have, different articles can have very different tags. One person could tag an article using certain words, while another person will label that same article using different words. The best way to find out what the article is truly about is to quickly look over the article to get an idea of what it is actually about.
3) Transparency is an incredibly important aspect to the working world as whole. People need to know that people are true, and are telling the truth in all of their en devours. I believe transparency is more important in the aspect of online worlds and media. I believe the reasons for this is because of how easy it is to lie on the internet. As a person simply using the internet, I have no way of knowing if the information I am reading is true or if it is a lie. There are ways to tell, granted, but online information is still very different from offline info. For example, when a person watches something on television, he or she can assume that the information they are being told is true because of the selectivity of the T.V. The same does not go for the internet; I can post things on the internet if I want, which shows how anyone can put any information.

No comments:

Post a Comment